Atomos has released update to Shogun Inferno AtomOS 8.11, with updated Sony camera support and bug fixes.
- Added BT.2020 color space for Sony FS7 II and other S-Log cameras in AtomHDR mode.
- Shogun Inferno now compatible with Sony PS4 Pro HDR output for high quality game recording.
- Further improvements to disk compatibility and reliability. See atomos.com/drives for latest compatible drives 4Kp60/30/25/24 drives.
- Fixed Sony 4Kp25/30 raw to ProRes/DNx interlaced scan lines when panning.
- Panasonic GH5 support for 10bit output has been added.
- Fuji XT2 support added.
- Sony PS4 4kp60/HDR support added.
- Super smooth monitoring of all video frame rates via switchable 48/50/60 Hz frequency based on input frame rate.
For more info and to download the update, visit www.Atomos.com/Firmware/Shogun-Inferno