With Band Pro and Panasonic’s new partnership, we attended their kickoff event to celebrate the news. We spoke with Band Pro’s Randy Wedick for more on what the new partnership means for filmmakers.
With the new partnership, Band Pro has added the VariCam LT to their inventory, offering filmmakers another tool to add to their arsenal. The Panasonic VariCam LT has a number of features, such as:
- Compact and lightweight magnesium body with a weight of 2.7kg
- Newly-developed Super 35mm MOS sensor that provides true 4K images with a dynamic range of 14+ stops for HDR content
- Dual-native ISO settings of 800 and 5000 which achieves much higher sensitivity without increasing noise
- Expansive colour gamut that exceeds BT2020 – the colour space required for HDR content delivery
- EF mount as standard offers a wide array of lens choice, but can also be removed by the end-user and replaced with an optional PL mount
- 14 Stops of Dynamic Range with V-Log
- 4K Up to 60 fps, 2K/HD Up to 240 fps
- Simultaneous Dual Codec Recording
- Selectable Gamma Curves
- Removable IR Cut Filter
- AVC-Intra, ProRes
- 3.5″ LCD Control Panel
The Panasonic VariCam is now available at Band Pro, offered as just the body as well as in kit form.
For more information, you can visit www.BandPro.com/Panasonic.html, as well as Info.Panasonic.com/VariCam-LT.html